Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Better then last night

Waking up with anxiety, my early alarm was going off. Since I had to get up anyway to turn it off, I decided to treat the anxiety as an energy surge and go to the 6am Spin class. Getting out of bed was relatively easy- back improvement! So the sorta workout last night turned out okay after all, and while showering after spinning I noticed some pec soreness, indicating the workout was not a total waste of time. Squatting should be fine tomorrow, staying at 80 for this session planning to go to 85 next week. Standing press 60 lbs. I wish my sister would get back to me about belaying class; maybe I can guilt the man into going with me due to the rough week but its kind of hard to imagine him scooting up a wall. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment