Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Glad I made the change

Today, wow I am feeling last night's session. My leg, back and shoulder muscles are all awake and complaining moderately, so good! I can feel the little separations of shoulder muscles instead of it all being like one lump and my back is like holy shit. Just from squats and overhead press. I must have been holding back quite a bit with the other programming, but I am going to miss cleaning for a month. (That is a phrase I wouldn't expect to type even tho 'cleaning' has a different meaning). I'm sauteeing three big chicken breasts one for the man to have for dinner and the other two for me to get through the rest of the day. The freezer is stocked with beef for pot roast, two briskets and a bunch of chicken breasts to make protein eating easier, I have to get to the farmer's market this weekend for fresh stuff. Also, possible Strawberry Festival this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment