Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ouch!

I feel like roadkill right now. Apparently it is not a good idea to ride the mechanical bull when your back is feeling a bit smushed from deadlifting the evening before, cuz this workout was tough. I did ratchet up the squats to complete 3 sets of 5 at 80lbs, then pyramid down to 75, 70, 65. Presses were worse, the unweighted/ body weight back extensions didn't get my back feeling better or less compressed, and I gave up at the first set of 60 lbs. It just felt like I might be doing more harm then good. I honestly wanted to curl up on the locker room floor and go to sleep, if it wasn't disgusting. So I womaned up, showered; got dressedand came straight home to eat and complain on the blog. I had about 5 or 6 oz of pot roast and a cup of fresh strawberries.
Update: It's been two hours and I will probably survive. Still feels like some of my blood was replaced with concrete at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment