Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

First session w new programming

After an unintended deload of five days I made it back in the gym to lift. Warmed up on the elliptical for ten minutes and did 12 back extensions. Went to squats, starting w a set of air, to bar, then added 10 lbs a set until I got up to 80lbs. That's rright, 80. The last couple of reps did 'good morning' out a bit, but fuck it I'm busting through this plateau. Set of back extensions w a 5 lb plate and on to overhead press. Warmed up and did 5 sets w/ 55lbs. Some of the cues I've been reading have helped a lot, using my whole body, pushing the floor away from me, telling myself I can do this. It doesn't hurt to have checked out a video of a 60 year old strong as hell Russian lady, who looks great. I want that. Wrapped it up w a set of back extensions w a ten pound plate a cute guy chatting me up. I already had a bunch of the pot-roast I made last night, and am sure it is still there to be digested so had 2 ounces of cheddar cheese and a cup (before cooking) of my soon to be famous chocolate oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment