Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday

Today I am going to do the power cleans I skipped last night, hoping for 5 x 3 x 80. Also four mile easy run/walk intervals. I have a cough and suspect that is a factor in the last running session being so awful. Sometimes after the first two miles I get pumped and want to go faster/ longer, if that happens great. If not that is okay too. Then shopping for food and home.

Nutrition news: I've decided to drop wheat in the from of bread and pasta and canned soup from my diet. Those were the biggest sources of carbs and processed foods that I consumed regularly, the soup mostly out of laziness. The soup is replaced by whey powder which can be mixed up in a hurry for those times when I've gone too long without eating and don't want to bother making something from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment