Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ass-slapped and my hardcore disappeared

It is hard to jump-squat convincingly after that and while laughing. However, I got it together, and after abs class did jump squats, 1x10xbar, 3x10x55 and the one interrupted set. Then, the standard benches all appreared occupied (Wednesday evening and it was busy as hell the whole time) so I did dumbbell bench press. Warm-ups, then 4x5x30, 3x5x25 one-handed presses. After that, there was an empty bench but my presses were for shit, 2x3x75, 1x3x75. I dropped down to 70lbs but it still was heavy as hell. I really need to learn how to concentrate when the gym is busy.

Took a video of deadlifts and dumbbell presses and you can see a kid running by me in the pressing one. The deadlift one is on my Facebook if you are one of my friends, I only put real friends on there. Plus Dan John, as I had to have one celebrity friend right? Deads were okay though, 1x5x135, 1x5x145, then another 1x5x135 cuz I was feeling frisky like that. Or maybe it was due to the new Chuck Taylors I was wearing, yes, finally gave in and bought really flat shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment