Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Funny dilemma

I am dying for a massage. That said, after discovering that even eloping requires planning and money, I don't want to spend a lot on the massage. Amazingly (or so I thought) recently one of my sister's neighbors dropped a business card and flyer advertising intro rate massages for $15 a hour. The business card includes the therapists certification number on it. Well, that is perfect! However, I forgot to get the number. When I went back to her house and told her I was going to get the massage, my sister said that when she lays out in the sun she sees the neighbor hovering behind the trees in his front yard, apparently peeking over. She is sure he is a pervert.

So, do I get the cheap massage and risk being spied on by a pervert? Uh, no! That sucks though, hopes and dreams dashed... Guess I'll go to Walmart and buy a pool noodle to roll around on.

No comments:

Post a Comment