Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday workout

Dealing with indecision right now, I am considering whether to take the 6pm Combat cardio class, Spin or just a quick cardio warmup before lifting. It will depend on how antsy I am at the end of the work day. I also need to decide whether to do heavy squats again or mix it up with front squats, then overhead press, then either power cleans or Romanian Deadlifts. I love the way the RDLs target the hamstrings in a way the other exercises don't. It's been a while since I've 'cleaned' because I need to concentrate to do those correctly and the gym can be so busy and distracting. I may move them completely to after a 6am Spin class. So I'm looking at the regular, squats 4x4x110, overhead press 5x3x60, cleans 5x3x65 or front squats 3x5x65, same ovp, RDLs 2x8x95.

No comments:

Post a Comment